Noor is an experienced, professional and confident Registered Dietitian who currently works on the busy Stroke Unit and Surgical wards. She has experience and in-depth knowledge in several areas from personal experience and by working in various settings. Noor has always had a particular interest in the dietary role in cardiovascular health and was delighted to join Dr Bokhari and his Cardiology team.
Recently she has written for the Daily Mail and provides expert opinions to other published magazines. Noor is passionate about understanding your needs, delivering the highest quality care and offering the best nutritional advice to all of her patients.
- Cardiovascular health
- Providing up to date expert advice and guidance
- Weight management (weight loss and weight gain)
- Diabetes type 2
- Renal disease
- General gastroenterology (Liver disease, High output colostomies/ileostomies, Gastric reflux, Colitis and Diverticular disease)
- Neurological conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease.
- General nutritional advice to help you make the best choices
- Food intolerances and allergies
- Body composition calculations by anthropometric measures (Skin fold thickness and waist measurements)
As a qualified sports and exercise Dietitian, Noor also advises privately to enhance and improve performance to ensure you meet your goals. She currently works closely with the men’s and women’s rowing team.
- Masters in Sports and Exercise Nutrition Science (2014-2016)
- International Society for the Advancement of Kinanthropometry (ISAK level 1) (2015)
- Dietetics BSc (2014)
- Half Kuwaiti and half English
- Basic Arabic language skills
- Enjoys learning, cooking, spending time with family/friends and trips to Dubai
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, then please contact Noor on either of the below options.
Telephone: 079717 84526