- MBBS: King’s College School of Medicine and Dentistry, London
- MRCP: Royal College of Physicians, London
- LLM: Masters of Law, Cardiff Law School
- MD: Imperial College School of Medicine, London; University of Oxford
- CCT (Cardiology and General Medicine): London
- Cardiovascular Imaging (magnetic resonance imaging [MRI], computed tomography [CT], echocardiography [echo])
- Diagnosis, Treatment and Prevention of Coronary Disease
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
- Heart Failure and Heart Function
- Heart Rhythm Disturbance, including Atrial Fibrillation
- Blood Pressure and Lipid abnormalities (Hypertension and Dyslipidaemia)
- Cardiology in the Elderly
- Education and Research
- Clinical Leadership and Quality Improvement.
Adrian is a Consultant Cardiologist and Honorary Senior Lecturer at Kettering General Hospital, where he is the Lead in Cardiac Imaging and Clinical Education Lead, and where he established a specialist-commissioned cardiac MRI service, a large volume stress echo service and a dedicated Heart Function Unit. His department achieved British Society of Echocardiography accreditation, one of the few in the region to do so.
He is also an Honorary Consultant at Glenfield Hospital and Faculty Member of the Leicester Cardiovascular Biomedical Research Unit, Expert Member for the East Midlands Clinical Senate Assembly, NHS England, and Member of the NHS Clinical Leaders Network.
Adrian graduated from King’s College School of Medicine and Dentistry, London, and underwent unique, advanced training in several world-renowned centres of excellence, including the Hammersmith Hospital; John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford; The Heart Hospital, University College Hospital; and the Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospitals. He is accredited on the Specialist Register in Cardiology and General Medicine. He has a broad experience in general cardiology and specialist interests in Cardiac Imaging, Heart Failure and Function, and the Diagnosis, Treatment and Prevention of Coronary Disease.
Adrian was awarded his MD degree at the Imperial College School of Medicine, London, after dedicated research at the University of Oxford, writing a highly-commended thesis, entitled ‘Functional Assessment of Coronary Artery Disease using MRI.’ He has a distinguished academic record, winning international investigator research awards and has over 60 publications. He obtained a Masters in Law in the legal and ethical aspects of medical practice at Cardiff Law School.
- Glenfield Hospital, Leicester, Groby Road, Leicester, LE3 9QP
- Kettering General Hospital, Rothwell Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN16 8UZ
- Spire Leicester Hospital, Gartree Road, Leicester, LE2 2FF
- Woodland Hospital, Rothwell Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN16 8XF
- Telephone: 07341 275 888
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/adrian-cheng-mbbs-mrcp-llm-md-99761832